Airport Website Has its One-Millionth Hit
The airport website www.fargoairport.com received it one-millionth hit today.
Fargoairport.com was created initially in 1996 to provide airport information to the public. Today, it has grown to over 700 individual web pages of information including flight schedules, airlines serving Fargo, parking information, up-to-date flight information, news releases, Airport Authority meeting minutes, and much more.
The current website layout was created in 2003 and has been updated at least weekly since with any updated information concerning the airport.
– Feb 2003 – the site averaged 120 hits/day and in June 2010 – the site averaged 500 hits/day.
– The website has been visited by 181 different countries.
– Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista make up 82% of the operating systems of people visiting the site. Mac is 7%.
– MS IE (8.0, 7.0 & 6.0) and Mozilla make up 97% of the browsers used.
– Search Engines used Google (62%), Bing (12%) and Yahoo (8%).